How to design nails with valentines nail designs
Valentines nail designs – Decorate your nails for the holidays and celebrations is a way to change your look and be festive. Valentine’s Day is the opportunity to try some perfect designs on your nails. Instead of going to the hairdresser, create themed designs from home. You may need a bit of practice to do well, but once you get the hang on valentines nail designs, impress your beloved and friends.
1. Paint your nails with the base coat. Apply a thin layer with three strokes. This will help the polish stay smoother and last longer.
2. Apply labels for nails or tape to separate paint nails. You can use that are already cut, but you can also make your own. Apply them so that only the nails look.
3. Paint only the tips valentines nail designs with red glitter. Apply the glaze carefully, with horizontal brush strokes.
4. Remove the labels or tape. Do it carefully and try not to touch the nail.
5. Pinto hearts at the base of the nail below the tip. Uses Matte red enamel paint. To create a heart on each nail, paint two dots next to each other.
6. Paint a layer of the final base. This will protect the design and the polish does not last long on natural nails.
Gallery of How to design nails with valentines nail designs