How print your cheetah nail designs?
Paint your nails can be fun, but maybe you get bored of the common nail polish. Some new designs are based on old nail polish designs, including cheetah print, an updated version of the original nail moles; you can customize the appearance of your nails. Cheetah Nails mimic the pattern on the skin of a cheetah. After successfully completing the design cheetah print, nails will look like you just left the nail salon.
1. Paint your nails a light color. If you do not want to have a strong color under your cheetah print, skip this step or use a clear nail polish. You must first paint a line in the center of the nail. Then add two lines on each side so completely and uniformly cover the nail. Expected that this layer dry for 2-5 minutes.
2. Paint each nail with golden nail polish and let dry.
3. Pinto four to five points with orange nail polish and let dry. The points need not be symmetrical.
4. Dip the brush nail art nail polish in black.
5. Pinto around each point using the nail art brush, leaving gaps for a complete circle around the points you do not, and let dry.
6. Apply a clear top coat on all your nails and let dry.
Gallery of How print your cheetah nail designs?